Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FOSTER THE PEOPLE.

HELLO!
FOSTER THE PEOPLE IS COMING TO INDONESIA IN JANUARY 2012.
SO EXCITED!

Photobucket


I WANT TO MEET CUBBIE FINK,MARK FOSTER AND MARK PONTIUS SO BADDDD.
Wish me get my parents' permission. The problem is the concert is school's day. :/ :/ AND THE PRICE IS SO EXPENSIVE. ARE YOU CRAZY 3 OCEAN LIVE? Like seriously Fest:398k Trib:690k and the venue is tendoor. if Java's the promotor Tribune is cheaper than Fest. and also there's VIP Trib ,They're crazy.
But i want to see them live!
Then,you guys should check them out!
my favorite songs: Call it what you want,I would do anything for you and Houdini!
seriouslyyy i'm madly in love with themmmm.
check them out! Recommended band ever.






Love<3,

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Winnie The Pooh - Eeyore